Question:
Is anyone familiar w/ a guitarist/singer called Tee Dee plays on Monday nites club by same name Lexington, KY?
2007-05-14 09:31:22 UTC
Is anyone familiar w/ a guitarist/singer called Tee Dee plays on Monday nites club by same name Lexington, KY?
Two answers:
doctorbooty
2007-05-15 07:55:17 UTC
Tee Dee and the Scandalous Band.

I live in Lexington and am not familiar with a club named 'Tee Dee.' I know pretty much all the clubs here. It must be new or you might have the wrong info as to the name of the club.
sweetpeasmum
2007-05-15 02:21:42 UTC
Never heard of them sorry, but I bet they're up and coming...............................send me a link so I can hear!