Question:
who sings this song? Blues song?
shay
2007-05-18 06:14:06 UTC
" is there anybody lonely cuz am lonely too"
Five answers:
babygirl
2007-05-18 17:21:20 UTC
Sir Charles Jones
coachtjking
2007-05-19 00:29:05 UTC
If I am not mistaken I believe Bobby Bland, a blues singer has a song with these lyrics and I think the song is called Members Only.
tahiesh says
2007-05-18 15:19:59 UTC
I don't know but Sunshine Brewer has a song called" Mistakes are made to fly" & it sounds lonely.
2007-05-18 16:30:27 UTC
those lyrics are MUCH too general when you are looking for a blues song. do you know any other lines to it, if so i might be able to help you out.
Gemma J
2007-05-18 16:40:02 UTC
Its sung by Bartie Muscunsar its great