Question:
whatever happens to Jonny Lang and Kenny Wayne Shepherd,anyone suggest me their latest Cd's..?
eric
2007-05-15 05:47:49 UTC
whatever happens to Jonny Lang and Kenny Wayne Shepherd,anyone suggest me their latest Cd's..?
Eight answers:
Stan S
2007-05-15 22:47:17 UTC
Kenny Wayne Shepherd has a new one out called "10 Days Out" It is unique because he sings with some of the great legends of the blues scene like Cootie Stark, BB King, Howlin'Wolf, and others... It is well worth the time and money to own.
Kerry R
2007-05-15 07:08:24 UTC
Jonny Lang - Turn Around

Kenny Wayne Shepherd - The Place You're In
Stratobratster
2007-05-15 12:35:15 UTC
Jonny Lang is probably bigger than ever. Before he just had a blues audience. Hes now a born again Christian and has added the Christian marketplace to his audience. He was on one of the songs on Steven Curtis Chapmans last album. I have one album by Lang as well as the Chapman album and a Buddy Guy CD that hes on.

I don't know about Kenny Wayne Shepherd. I am not that familiar with him.
Lowry
2007-05-17 15:46:43 UTC
Whatever happened to Jonny Lang and Kenny Wayne Shepherd,anyone suggest me their latest Cd's..?

Hmmmmmmmmm well they probably tried to go find a style of their own since they were thieves of greats like SRV, and since they couldnt find a style of their own, no one cared they released music.
Caz
2007-05-17 15:20:23 UTC
Kenny Wayne is still going strong. Jonny has kinda faded. Doing religous music mostly.
beth
2007-05-15 07:31:03 UTC
KWS also released 10 Days Out (Blues from the Backroads) in January. It's an Album/Documentary. He traveled to the homes of some old blues men/women & recorded one of their songs. It's more recent than The Place You're In.

Well worth the listen.
moonshine momma
2007-05-17 02:06:39 UTC
one of the two im pretty sure it's johnny lang married one of mel gibson's daughters last year
obyc200
2007-05-16 06:54:48 UTC
we went back to listening who they were copying..........