Question:
what is a luxury in life for a guy who's poor and nobody loves me but my mother?
2007-05-12 07:34:46 UTC
what is a luxury in life for a guy who's poor and nobody loves me but my mother?
Five answers:
nomarriageagain
2007-05-13 07:29:51 UTC
the answer exists within the question...tis' a luxury to be Loved at all..and to be Loved by your Mother is priceless,as is the love you give to her..therefore you are neither poor or without a luxury ...
stratplayer1967
2007-05-14 13:42:17 UTC
The Luxury for a poor person whom nobody loves but his mother is the fact that he gets to travel all over the world and play a semi hollow body gibson named Lucille.
tiffany2775
2007-05-14 17:53:28 UTC
There is nothing like the luxury of Mom's love not too mention the good cooking....what more could u ask for
One Wing Eagle Woman
2007-05-15 03:13:34 UTC
Yeah? But she could be lying too. I am not sure for you, but for me I was in the lap of luxury when I lay my head on my man's lap and he just stroked my hair and rubbed my shoulders. But having money is good, too.
Aloadin
2007-05-13 05:01:06 UTC
If your mother loves you, you are not poor!