Question:
Leslie West & Gregg Allman together?
daiver
2007-05-23 18:53:50 UTC
I heard a song on the radio today performed by West on guitar and Allman on the vocals. The title had something to do with "nickel", but I couldn't place it since the DJ spoke too quickly. It is an awesome blues song and it has a sensational guitar solo. That's about all I can say.

Does anyone know what is the name of this song and what album it is in?
One answer:
stan.ciu2
2007-05-23 19:56:32 UTC
Heard Greg Allman and Joe Bonamassa collaborating on "If Heartaches Were Nickels" ; where can I find the recording?

Your reply to Tropicana's post:

Guidelines

You are already tracking this discussion.

Receive e-mail when new posts are made

[Cancel]

Do you think this post adds to the discussion? YesNo

Author last edited on Dec 23, 2006 2:12 AM PST

vanfan says:

The song written by Warren Haynes is on Joe Bonamassa's CD "A New Day Yesterday".The version with Gregg Allman is on The Leslie West CD, "Guitarded" with Joe Bonamassa and Gregg Allman. Going to see Joe twice this week in Las Vegas. Great venues, Wed and Thurs. Free shows every week. Different touring Blues Artists.