Question:
(Blues/Soul) Who sings this song?
Irvine Wolf
2007-05-18 21:53:15 UTC
Theres this song that play over the PA at Brookshires Grocery where I work... And i love this song! But i cant find out the name of the song or who sings it....I asked a Vendor and she told me the name of the guy but I forgot.....

All I know is that on the cover the guy is sitting on a park bench looking over some park or somthing. Its a Blue/Rythmic soul soul song and it has a guitar in it with some really awesome guitaring in it. Its like: Ba bum, bum, bum, BA Bum, bum, bum, BA bum. Then it get higher..: Ba BUM BUM BUM BA BUM. it does it a couple time then the guitar stop and he says somthing tha sounds like: Da da da DA da DA. The the Same rythme up top starts again....I might have just confused alot of people... Anyway if you understood any of this please let me know what song it is.
Five answers:
Crash
2007-05-18 22:00:07 UTC
Boom Boom by John Lee Hooker? You don't say if it's a new or older song.
r1ank1ng
2007-05-18 21:59:52 UTC
I know, then it goes ba ba BA ba bum bum bum bam bing bababoom ba ba bum bing bang bo, then da da. But the best part is that your DEE DEE DEE.
Scotty
2007-05-18 21:55:55 UTC
aw man, it's on the tip of my tongue....

woohooooooooooooooo 2 more points to Level 6.
Michael N
2007-05-19 23:54:18 UTC
What are some of the lyrics !!! ???
2007-05-19 11:57:44 UTC