Question:
i'm learning to play an acoustic guitar for a month now?
2007-05-13 00:20:16 UTC
and after six months I'm planning to buy an electric guitar and I'm interested in buying Gibson SG what kind of music does an SG play I'm into metal and blues and if SG is not the guitar i'm looking for I'm open for suggestions
Six answers:
WinoJunko
2007-05-13 01:08:35 UTC
Yeah, if you're into metal and the blues then a SG would be good for you. Many great guitarist have used SGs. Angus Young is probably the most well known. Hey, don't let that guy up their get to you, Rock On!
PeteTheYowie
2007-05-13 04:35:12 UTC
"what kind of music does an SG play?" Whatever kind of music the person holding it does :)

But yeah when you go shopping test drive as many different guitars as possible and see which has the tone you are after :) Good hunting :)
Nightflyer
2007-05-13 04:54:57 UTC
A lot of good players have used the SG. Make sure you get a good one that doesn't have any problems like a bad neck, etc. Have an experienced player help you check it out.
2007-05-13 03:20:13 UTC
the sound that I`ve heard was a combo of Gibson 335 and 60 watt Mesa boggie
bulldogs
2007-05-13 00:27:06 UTC
I wouldn't get one unless you have been playing real good.
2007-05-13 00:35:46 UTC
oh then you must get a ****** guitar and a suckmadic* amp

or an i'llkickyouras* SG or a fuc*son les balls you punkas* biatch

hip hop 4lyf oh and fuc*ender stressacoster man i don't understand you people who like rock or metal or sumting like thet fuc* all you people who like rock hip hop hip hop fo' lyf you dic*head and maybe an epiphuck i really don't understand you people i'm the only one in ma family who likes hip hop