Question:
Do you adore John Mayer's voice as much as I do?
2007-05-12 11:38:12 UTC
I can listen to his voice 24/7 Listening to Gravity now...

His voice soothes my soul...
Twelve answers:
Stratobratster
2007-05-13 07:45:40 UTC
His voice is unique but I am more a fan of his guitar playing, especially his take on the blues. He has a lot of Stevie Ray Vaughn in his style. However my favorite song is the non blues studio version of "Daughters".
chillin_in_pink
2007-05-13 04:38:04 UTC
Yes, I do love his voice as much as you do.
moonshine momma
2007-05-12 18:42:09 UTC
not really a john fan i do love the song Daughters i play it frequently
Nightflyer
2007-05-14 02:35:55 UTC
Good singer and guitarist. He has his own style.
2007-05-12 21:41:55 UTC
Yup, Yup, and Yuppers some more.
My Jay
2007-05-12 18:47:02 UTC
Yes, I love him.
2007-05-12 18:41:00 UTC
I don't think so but I do a vocal impression of him.
Bunky the Clown
2007-05-13 12:13:55 UTC
He is good, but why is this under "Blues"?
superstorrs
2007-05-12 18:55:51 UTC
nope
?
2007-05-12 18:40:23 UTC
yes i do!!!!!!!........i love his voice its beautiful:)
sandradee
2007-05-12 22:08:21 UTC
i guess, but not really
2007-05-12 18:40:37 UTC