Question:
Can anyone tell or refer me to the words to the song -Where There's Smoke There's Fire by the Blues Project?
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Can anyone tell or refer me to the words to the song -Where There's Smoke There's Fire by the Blues Project?
Two answers:
BentheHarpman
2007-05-23 00:02:12 UTC
You might want to refer yourself to James Hunter's album "People Gonna Talk."

He does a version on there. However, I don't know if that's the song you would be looking for.
2007-05-24 16:30:38 UTC
Do a search for "song lyrics", there you will find many free websites, each having literally 10's of thousands of song lyrics.