Question:
Does anyone know if you can bring a camera to the House of Blues in Cleavland?
Jonas Brothers Fan Forever!
2007-05-19 19:15:18 UTC
Does anyone know if you can bring a camera to the House of Blues in Cleavland?
Four answers:
juanonly_2000
2007-05-19 21:07:26 UTC
Cameras and recording devices are not permitted.

Prohibited items: bottles, cans, cameras, video cameras, audio recording devices, weapons
Cleveland Sandy
2007-05-21 10:53:32 UTC
I went to see Taylor Hicks last month and called them, they told me it was up to the individual artist. anyway, Taylor permitted cameras and I have some kick butt pictures from a great unforgettable concert at the HOB in Cleveland baby!!!

good luck
old man
2007-05-20 01:57:56 UTC
I saw Jonny Lang at HOB in Chicago and they took my camera at the door, held at gift shop til the show was over, but at the end of the show cameras were all over the place, if you're a girl or if your going with a girl put it in bra, if not put it in your waist band because you have to empty your pockets and they look in purses.
kevrigger
2007-05-20 12:01:48 UTC
Under your jacket? Sure!