Question:
blues rhythm in A?
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
blues rhythm in A?
Three answers:
Edko
2007-05-11 12:38:07 UTC
Hi

The 1-4-5 progression 12 bar

A D A E D A Chords

Good Luck

Keep You Hands To Your Self by the Georgia Satalites uses this progression.
docscholl
2007-05-11 02:05:50 UTC
What?

You want me to compose three tunes and send you an mp3 of the songs?
stratplayer1967
2007-05-14 14:02:19 UTC
Yep, get out your guitar and start messing around with the scales that fall into the correct chords. Remember to flat the 3rd and you should be jamming in just a few short days.

If I were to give you some notes, you would not learn on your own and would fall short. You can figure it out!

ROCK ON!