Question:
To respond!?
christb
2007-05-21 08:05:15 UTC
Doesn't anyone like the Blues?
Sixteen answers:
2007-05-21 08:08:31 UTC
I LOVE THE BLUES
rer4861
2007-05-21 12:58:54 UTC
Hmm like the Blues,

B.B. King, Muddy Waters, John Lee Hooker, Robert Johnson, Albert Collins, Robert Cray, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Eric Clapton, Memphis, Texas, Delta, Chicago, Kenny Wayne Sheppard, Elmore James, Gary Moore.

Not sure which style or artist you meant but I think the answers obvious here.
Alyosha
2007-05-22 05:34:55 UTC
I've been listening to the Robert Johnson compilation cds nonstop since just before christmas with just three short one week breaks for Bob Dylan, Lightnin Hopkins and Jimi Hendrix, and I'm still not sick of him.

I've got my two small kids singing "Oh tell me milk cow.... what on earth is wrong with you?!"

I keep breaking the third string on my guitar from tuning in and out of open E and open A too much.

Everybody likes the Blues, whether they think so or not.
Debbie
2007-05-24 18:48:21 UTC
I LOVE the blues.....Mississippi rocks with the blues. Theres a little place in Mississippi called The Subway Lounge....ever get the chance, youll never experience any other place like it. Blues in any form is the best genre out there!
babygirl49424
2007-05-24 16:35:48 UTC
I love Blues Music!!!! I prefer the toe tapping blues, but the itsbeenalongsaddayalliwanttodoislaydownandcryyyyyyyyyyyyy blues is ok too. My favorite blues artist is B.B. King, Theotis Ealey, and Marvin Sease.
kaisergirl
2007-05-22 20:40:32 UTC
I love Blues Music....
2007-05-22 19:00:49 UTC
Yeah, for about the last 22 years. I like lots of music but I was buying Muddy Waters and Robert Johnson albums from when I was 15.
clarity
2007-05-21 10:24:55 UTC
I LOVE the blues.
jessica g
2007-05-21 10:06:48 UTC
I am a huge fan

I go to lots of blues festivals
maria m
2007-05-22 15:46:12 UTC
blues oh yes all kinds of blues
stratplayer1967
2007-05-21 12:28:46 UTC
I LIVE THE BLUES!

I AM THE BLUES!
skwonripken
2007-05-21 08:14:44 UTC
Love 'em. My wife gets tired of me singing along with them, but what the heck...love 'em.
Kerry R
2007-05-21 09:42:15 UTC
Yes, that is my favorite music genre.
steve d