Question:
name of song with the phrase rockin pnuemonia and the boogey woogey blues?
2007-05-14 16:21:33 UTC
name of song with the phrase rockin pnuemonia and the boogey woogey blues?
Four answers:
*atomickitty*
2007-05-14 16:30:32 UTC
Artist: Johnny Rivers Lyrics

Song: Rockin' Pneumonia and the Boogie Woogie Flu Lyrics

I wanna jump but I'm afraid I'll fall

I wanna holler but the joint's too small

Young man rhythm's got a hold of me too

I got the rockin' pneumonia and the boogie woogie flu

Call some other's baby that ain't all

I wanna kiss her but she's way too tall

Young man rhythm's got a hold of me too

I got the rockin' pneumonia and the boogie woogie flu

I wanna squeeze her but I'm way too low

I would be runnin' but my feets too slow

Young man rhythm's got a hold of me too

I got the rockin' pneumonia and the boogie woogie flu

I wanna squeeze her but I'm way too low

I would be runnin' but my feets too slow

Young man rhythm's got a hold of me too

I got the rockin' pneumonia and the boogie woogie flu

Baby comin' now I'm hurryin' home

I know she's leavin' cause I'm takin' too long

swbiblio
2007-05-14 16:30:46 UTC
It's Rockin' Pneumonia and the Boogie Woogie FLU, by Johnny Rivers.
Linda D
2007-05-14 16:41:36 UTC
I think that would be SEA CRUISE. Its rockin pnuemonia and the boogey woogey flu.
edjdonnell
2007-05-14 17:14:50 UTC
YOu got it! (almost) thats the name of the song, "Rockin Pnuemnia and the Boogey woogie "flu". a tongue and check hit by the great legendary chuck berry's back up guitarist Johnnie Rivers in the early 1970s, he took it straight up the charts to number one.